ד"ר אלישבע בן-ארצי
1. Mikulincer, M., Glaubmann, H., Ben-Artzi, E., & Grossman, S. (1991). The cognitive specificity of learned-helplessness and depression deficits: The role of self-focused cognitions. Anxiety Research, 3, 273-290.
2. Ben-Artzi, E., Levy, A., Levin, Y., & Neumann, M. (1991). Intrahemispheric and interhemispheric dysfunction in schizophrenia. Harefuah, 120, 34-37. (Hebrew)
3. Levin, Y., Ben-Artzi, E., Levy, A., & Neumann, M. (1991). Psychiatric disturbances:
Another cause of car accidents? Harefuah, 121, 125-127. (Hebrew)
4. Eitan, N., Levin, Y., Ben-Artzi, E., Levy, A., & Neumann, M. (1992). Effects of antipsychotic drugs on memory functions of schizophrenic patients. Acta Psychiatrica
Scandinavica, 85, 74-76.
5. Ben-Artzi, E., & Marks, L. E. (1995). Visual-auditory interaction in speeded classification: Role of stimulus difference. Perception & Psychophysics, 57, 1151-1162.
6. Ben-Artzi, E., Mikulincer, M., & Glaubmann, H. (1995). The multifaceted nature
of self-consciousness: Theory, measurement, and consequences. Imagination, Cognition,
and Personality, 15, 17-43.
7. Ben-Artzi, E., & Mikulincer, M. (1995). Lay theories of emotion: 1. Conceptualization and measurement. Imagination, Cognition, and Personality, 15, 249-271.
8. Ben-Artzi, E. & Marks, L. E. (1995). Congruence effects in classifying auditory stimuli: A review and a model. In C.-A. Possamai (Ed.), Fechner Day ‘95, Cassis, France: International Society for Psychophysics.
9. Ben-Artzi, E., & Mikulincer, M. (1996). Lay theories of emotion: 2. Interindividual and intraindividual variance in the appraisal of emotions. Imagination, Cognition, and Personality, 15, 273-293.
10. Ben-Artzi, E., & Mikulincer, M. (1996). Lay theories of emotion: 3. The
intraindividual structure of emotion. Imagination, Cognition, and Personality, 15, 321-336.
11. Ben-Artzi, E., & Mikulincer, M. (1997). Lay theories of emotion: 4. Reactions to negative and positive emotional episodes. Imagination, Cognition, and Personality, 16, 89-113.
12. Ben-Artzi, E., & Marks, L. E.(1999). Processing linguistic and perceptual dimensions of speech: Interactions in speeded classification. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance, 25, 579-595.
13. Hamburger, Y., & Ben-Artzi, E. (2000). The relationship between extraversion and neuroticism and the different uses of the Internet. Computers in Human Behavior, 16, 1-9.
14. Ben-Artzi, E., & Hamburger, Y. (2001). Private self-consciousness subscales: Correlates with neuroticism, extraversion, and self-discrepancy. Imagination, Cognition, and Personality, 21, 21-31.
15. Shulman, S. & Ben-Artzi, E. (2003). Age-related differences in the transition from adolescence to adulthood and links with family relationships. Journal of Adult Development, 10, 217-226.
16. Hamburger, Y., & Ben-Artzi, E. (2003). Loneliness and Internet Use. Computers in Human Behavior, 1, 70-81.
17. Marks, L., Ben-Artzi, E., & Lakatos, S. (2003). Cross-modal interactions in auditory and visual discrimination. International Journal of Psychophysiology, 50, 125-145.
18. Ben-Artzi, E. (2003). Factor structure of the private self-Consciousness scale:
Role of item wording Journal of Personality Assessment, 81, 257-265.
19. Ben-Artzi, E., Fostick, L., & Babkoff, H. (2004). Deficits in temporal order judgments in dyslexia: Evidence from diotic stimuli differing spectrally and from dichotic stimuli differing only by perceived location. Neuropsychologia.
20. Gilboa-Schechtman, E., & Ben-Artzi, E. (2004). Depression impairs the ability to ignore
the emotional aspects of facial expressions: Evidence from speeded-classification tasks.
Cognition and Emotion, 18, 209-231.
21. Babkoff, H., Fostick, L., Zuckerman, G., & Ben-Artzi, E. (2005). The effect of the diurnal
rhythm and twenty-four of sleep deprivation on dichotic temporal order judgment (TOJ). Sleep Research, 14, 7-15.
22. Bodner, U., & Ben-Artzi, E., Kaplan, Z. (2006). Soldiers who kill themselves: The
contribution of personality and situational factors. Archives of Suicide Research, 10, 29-43.
23. Faust, M., Ben-Artzi, E., & Harel, I. (2008). Hemispheric asymmetries in semantic
processing: Evidence from false memories for Ambiguous words. Brain and Language, 105, 220-228.
24. Ben-Artzi, E., Faust, M., & Molner, D. (2009). Discourse processing in the right and left hemisphere: False memories for word lists and scripts. Neuropsychologia, 47, 430–438.
25. Hartman, C., Ben-Artzi, E., Berkowitz, D., Elhasid, R., Lajterer, N., Postovski, S., Hadad, S., & Shamir, R. (2009). Olive oil-based intravenous lipid emulsion in pediatric patients undergoing bone marrow transplantation: A short-term prospective controlled trial. Clinical Nutrition, 101 1–5.
26. Babkoff, H., Fostick, L., Zuckerman, G., & Ben-Artzi, E. (2009). Short term
sleep deprivation, language comprehension and auditory temporal resolution. In P. Fulke, and S. Vaughan, (Eds.), Sleep deprivation: Causes, effects and treatment. Nove Publishers.
27. Fostick. L., Ben-Artzi, E., & Babkoff, H. (2011).Stimulus-onset-asynchrony (SOA) as the
main cue in temporal order judgment (TOJ). Audiology Research, 1, 18-20.
28. Ben-Artzi, E., Fostick. L., & Babkoff, H. (2011). Auditory temporal processes in the
elderly. Audiology Research, 1, 21-23.
29. Gold, R., Faust, M., & Ben-Artzi, E. (2011). Metaphors and verbal creativity: The role of
the right hemisphere. Laterality: Asymmetries of Body, Brain and Cognition, 1, 1-13.
30. Faust, M., Ben-Artzi, E., & Vardi, N. (2012). Semantic processing in native and second language: vidence from hemispheric differences in fine and coarse semantic coding. Brain and Language, 123, 228-33.
31. Schiff, R., Nuri, Y., & Ben-Artzi, E. (under final review). The role of metacognitive awareness in word spelling and reading of children with SLI: An intervention study. Language, Speech, and Hearing Services in Schools.